The “Company Picnic” episode of the Office is amazing. Does alot for me.
- Makes me miss gym volleyball from high school. It was fun diving around like an animal and celebrating wins/points that wouldn’t have happened if rules were properly enforced
- Makes me feel bad for Michael Scott. The complete lack of comfort and security he has while trying to talk to Holly and the feigning of stability is just really honest. Everyones been there.
- Makes me think an office job wouldn’t be so bad. Company Picnics seem cool.
- Michael talking to the camera about what he thinks of the chances of he and Holly getting back together is awesome. It’s hard to tell how much he genuinely believes of it and how much it is just him trying to convince himself theres hope.
- The reaction Jim and Pam have to the pregnancy also is just very real. Not that I know from experience. But it just seems like it would go down that way.